- Delta Dental(including 32BJ Plan)
- Anthem BCBS
- United Health Care
Medicaid plans are not accepted, however, we offer a Smile Plan financing option for patients without insurance.
The Smile Plan reflects the dedication of the professional team at Smile Scarsdale to our patient families and to those families we hope to serve.
For existing patients, membership into the Smile Plan is available at any time. The term of the Plan will run for 12 consecutive months after payment of the annual fee.
For new patients, the term of the Smile Plan will run for 12 consecutive months after the date of the initial exam and after payment of the annual fee. The initial exam includes a comprehensive diagnostic check, a cleaning, and a fluoride application.
For all members of the Smile Plan, the terms, benefits, and coverages are:
- Annual Membership Fee: $500
- 2 periodic exams
- 2 prophylaxis/cleanings
- 2 fluoride varnish applications
- Any necessary 2D radiographs
- 20% off any treatment your child requires beyond what is listed above
- 5% off any orthodontic treatment